IT Manager / Computer Programmer
64 West Main St Apt A, Mount Pleasant, UT 84647
3668 Plymouth Rock Cove, Lehi, UT 84043
- Perform a server/performance cost analysis
- Setup and maintain Nginx and Node.js server stacks
- Source Control Management – Git, Mercurial
Setup and maintain semi-technical critical services such as
- Google Apps for Business
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Domain Controller
- Data migration
- Collaboration in a structured environment (agile hybrid)
- Maintain membership records for 10,000+ customers
- Rewards and loyalty program designs
- Refactor C# into Python for system integration
- Improved execution efficiency
- Warehouse software integration
- Product data and inventory synchronization
- Maintain payment gateways
PCI Compliance checks and procedures
- Training support staff on proper customer data handling
- Detection and resolution of security breaches
- Secure networking protocols for compliance
Knowledgeable in OOAD, RAD, and cross-browser HTML/JS techniques
- Using simple languages, e.g. Python to establish logic flow
- Develop proprietary Magento modules using OO methods
- Create custom Email designs and client compatible coding
- GUI Design using HTML, Angular, and CSS
- Leverage Node.js and Sails to rapidly create landing pages
Business Management Skills
- Create custom reports from raw data for a variety of requests.
- Liaison with vendors, investors, and executives.
- Propose and deploy teamwork solutions for daily business.
- Hands-on user training & support.
- Knowledgeable with Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Google Apps for Business, Magento e-commerce Platform, and Royal4 ERP/WMS.